If for some reason Duolingo is displayed in a foreign language and you want to change it, follow this guide. Today we’ll show you how to find and manage your language settings. Learn how to change language in Duolingo.
Click to view instructions for your operating system:
- First, open the Duolingo app on your device.
- Then click the flag icon and add a course.
- Now scroll down and select More.
- Then mark the language for the selected country and confirm the selection with the Continue button.
- Finally, click the Change to Language button to set the language of the app.
- Awesome! You have successfully changed the Duolingo language.
- At the very beginning, go to the Duolingo website.
- After that, hover over your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Then click “Settings”.
- On the right panel, select Learning Language.
- Now you need to click on language selection.
- At this point, you will need to select a language from a list.
- In the end, just click Save Changes.
- Great job! Now you know how to change the language in Duolingo.
- First, open the Duolingo app.
- Then tap the Profile icon.
- Then expand the “Courses” list and select “Add Course”.
- Now scroll down and select More
- Finally, mark the language for the selected country and confirm your selection with the “Change to Language” button.
- Great! You learned how to set the language of the Duolingo app.