Do you enjoy handling the camera to capture photos and videos of moments, experiences, food, and more? A computer or PC actually allows us to watch videos on a big screen and enjoy those videos. However, mobile devices like the iPhone are more convenient and allow you to watch videos anytime, anywhere.
Do you want to enjoy watching and watching videos, movies, etc. more conveniently? If yes, you need to transfer the desired videos from the computer to iPhone. But, if you don’t know what to do, fortunately, we are here to answer and give you methods for your question “How to transfer video from PC to iPhone?”.
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with iTunes/Finder
One way to transfer videos from PC to iPhone is with iTunes/Finder. iTunes can be downloaded on Windows PC and Finder is the default data manager for Mac. However, both are methods that you can use to transfer your photos and the process is the same. Do you want to know how to do it? Here are the steps you can follow to transfer video from a computer to iPhone.
Steps on how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone with iTunes/Finder:
- First, if you don’t already have iTunes on your computer, you’ll need to download and install it. Then run it after the installation process.
- Then connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Then unlock your iPhone, then tap the Trust option when a notification appears.
- After that, in the main interface of iTunes, click the File option, then Add Files to Library.
- Then start selecting video files on your computer. Then click your device icon and select Movies on the left corner of the interface.
- Then check the box next to Sync Movies by clicking on it. Finally, click the Apply button in the bottom right corner. And it’s all!
You have now synced and transferred videos from the PC to the computer using iTunes/Finder.
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with iCloud
With iCloud, you can also transfer videos from PC to iPhone. iCloud was also developed, allowing users to share and access their photos, videos, and other data between devices wirelessly. Actually iCloud is compatible with both Mac and Windows PC. So whatever you sync or add to your iCloud, you can view while signing in with the same Apple ID you use. To better understand this, below are the steps you can follow.
Steps on how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone with iCloud:
- First of all, in a search browser, type in and search for iCloud.com. You will then be redirected to its main page.
- Then Sign in to your iCloud using your Apple ID. Then confirmation of two authentications will appear. Just enter the code.
- After that, click on the “Photos” icon. And you will see all photos including videos stored in your iCloud.
- Next, on File Explorer, select the videos you want to transfer to iCloud.
- Finally, drag and drop the selected videos. And it will be added to your iCloud. You can check on your iPhone’s Photos app. But make sure you’re using the same Apple ID account.
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with USB Cable
Transferring videos from PC to iPhone with a USB cable is one of the most traditional and easy ways. By simply connecting your iPhone to your computer, you can start moving or copying files between them. Also, the USB cable helps the computer connect to I/O devices. If you want to know how to transfer or move videos from PC to iPhone, please follow the guide below.
Steps on how to move videos from PC to iPhone with USB cable:
- First of all, connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Then go to your computer’s Explorer.
- Then select the videos you want to transfer from PC to iPhone.
- Once selected, drag them to the iPhone folder. And it’s all!
Here you go! Now you have successfully transferred videos from PC to iPhone with a USB cable.
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone via Google Photos
Google has developed an application for sharing multimedia files called Google Photos. The app allows users to store photos, videos, documents, and more so that they have a backup of important data from any device they use. But you can also use it to transfer videos to your iPhone. Please note that you must use the same Google account to freely access videos on your device that you have moved, copied, or uploaded to Google Photos. Below are the steps to transfer videos from PC to iPhone with the app.
Steps to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone via Google Photos:
- First of all, launch Google Chrome or any other browser on your computer.
- Then search and go to Google Photos. After that click the Download button in the top right corner.
- Then, click Computer from the drop-down menu.
- After that, start selecting the videos you want to upload to Google Photos. And click on the Open option. Then it will start downloading the video.
- When the download process is complete, open the Google Photos app on your iPhone. Then sign in with the Google account you used to download the video from your computer. And it’s all!
So, here’s how you can transfer your photos from PC to iPhone with Google Photos.
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with FoneTrans for iOS
There is a powerful and professional tool called FoneTrans for iOS that you can use to transfer files from iPhone to a computer or vice versa. In fact, by using this alternative program, you can freely transfer your data such as messages, contacts, photos, videos, and more. Not only that, you can selectively move this data between computers, iOS devices, and your iTunes library.
In addition, even before or after the transfer process, the data will not be deleted. Thus, there is nothing risky when using this tool. You don’t need iTunes or Finder here. Now you have an answer for “how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?” You can follow the detailed guide below to use this program.
Steps to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with FoneTrans for iOS:
- To get started, go to the official website of FoneTrans for iOS to download and install it on your computer. When the installation process completes, it will open automatically.
- After that, connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. And you will be able to see the details of your iPhone.
- Then, click Video on the left panel of the main interface. Then click the Add button. Then select Add Files) from the drop-down menu. And select the video you want to add or transfer from PC to iPhone.
- When you are done selecting the video, click the Open button to add the video at last. After the transfer process, you will be notified that you have successfully transferred and added the video. And it’s all!
This is how you can transfer videos from PC to iPhone with FoneTrans for iOS. Whenever you need to translate, you can use this tool.
Part 6. FAQs of How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
1. When transferring video from a PC to an iPhone, the quality does not drop?
This will always depend on the method you used. However, some methods may affect the video quality. First, the program you will be using to view or view the videos, and whether they have been encoded in a different format.
2. Does copying video from PC to iPhone degrade its quality?
Absolutely not! Moving and copying your video and even files won’t change it. In fact, this is the safest way to reduce the chance of it degrading.
In conclusion, these are 5 proven methods that you can use to transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone. Now it’s convenient for you to browse and watch movies, videos, etc. Also, we guarantee you that it all works, as it has been really proven. However, the most recommended method is FoneTrans for iOS. However, the decision on which technique to use is up to you.